Subscription and Trial Period
IQ Hashtags basic terms related to the subscription model and the trial period:
- Registration – takes place after selecting the registration button on the IQ Hashtags platform and requires the New User to provide an e-mail address and password and read and accept the Terms and Conditions, containing the regulations for the provision and use of services.
- Starting using the service – starting the Trial Period, logging in to the service after starting a paid Subscription, and logging in to the service after the automatic renewal of the subscription.
- Subscription – a model of an automatically renewed monthly or yearly license to use the software.
- Test period – a period of 7 days during which the New User can test all service features free of charge.
- New user – a person who has registered a new account on the platform and/or has never used the paid version of the tool.
- Customer – a person who currently uses or has used in the past a paid version of the platform.
- User – all platform’s users (Customer + New user).
- Payment method – the payment method that the user enters into the tool to pay for the use of the platform.
- Plan duration – the prepaid period in the tool – month or year.
- Renewal (subscription; automatic) – automatic subscription renewal for the next period, according to the plan chosen by the user (monthly or yearly). Automatic renewals are defined as any subscription payments made after the first month or the first year, respectively.
- Convert to subscription – convert the trial period into a paid subscription.
- Canceling the trial period – terminating the trial period in the Account Settings by the New User before the end of the trial period (not later than the 7th day of the trial period).
- Canceling active Subscription – terminating active subscription in the Account Settings by the Customer before the subscription renewal for the new period (no later than the last day of the ongoing plan).
- Account removal – complete removal of the account and its data from the platform.
- Platform terms and conditions – terms and conditions for the provision and use of platform services: Terms and Conditions.
IQ Hashtags Subscription is preceded by the Trial period available only to New users.
Trial period – New user
The IQ Hashtags Trial period lasts 7 days, during which New users can test the STARTER, GROWTH, PRO, or ENTERPRISE plan.
To start the trial period in the tool, the new user must:
- Register an account on the IQ Hashtags platform and accept the Platform terms and conditions.
- Choose the plan they are interested in – STARTER, GROWTH, PRO, or ENTERPRISE and Plan duration – min. 1 month or 1 year.
- Enter Payment Method (Credit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay)
During the Trial Period, which lasts 7 days, the user may decide to continue the selected plan under the paid subscription or resign from continuing the plan under the paid subscription before the end of the Trial Period.
- If the New User is unwilling to use the paid version of the service, he/she is obliged to terminate his/her plan on his/her own no later than the last day of the Trial Period. You may terminate your plan in your Account Settings.
- In the absence of action on the part of the User to end the Trial Period (the user did not cancel his plan in the Account Settings before the end of the last day of the Trial Period), the Trial Period is automatically converted into a paid Subscription, for which a fee is charged in accordance with the Price List and the value of the plan, which the User selected at the start of the Trial Period on the platform. This information is available to the User both in the process of configuring the Trial Period and in the Platform terms and conditions, which the User is obliged to read and accept during Account Registration and in Account Settings.
- During the Trial Period, the User may change his plan if he would like to use a lower or higher plan than the one he had selected during Registration. You can read more about how to change your plan during the Trial Period here: Can I change to a different IQ Hashtags plan during the 7-Day Free Trial?
- The start of the Trial Period does not oblige the User to start a paid Subscription; however, the User who does not want to start the paid Subscription is obliged to cancel the Trial Period before the end of the 7-day Trial Period in the Settings of his account. Lack of action (canceling the plan) before the end of the Trial Period is tantamount to the consent to start a paid Subscription for the tool.
Users who have used the paid version of the platform in the past, after choosing a plan and entering the Payment Method, are not eligible for Trial Period, and a paid Subscription automatically starts.
Subscription – Customer
IQ Hashtags Subscription has two forms: monthly and annual.
- Monthly Subscriptions are automatically renewed every month until canceling the plan by the User.
- Annual Subscriptions are automatically renewed every year until canceling the plan by the User. In case the Annual Subscription is selected, the User receives a loyalty discount in line with the discount visible in the Pricing Table for annual periods, which allows him to use the tool at a lower price than if he would regularly renew the plan every month. The fee for the annual Subscription is charged in advance for the entire period.
IQ Hashtags Subscription is renewed automatically according to the plan selected by the user and allows the use of paid features of the tool for a specified period of time (month or year).
You can cancel your subscription at any time in your Account Settings.
- If the Customer is unwilling to continue using the paid version of the tool, he is obliged to terminate his plan in the Account Settings. The Subscription must be canceled before the plan automatically Renews for the next period. The date and time of the Subscription Renewal can be checked at any time in the User’s Account Settings under the Subscription section.
- If the User cancels the Subscription, the Subscription will not be renewed for the next period. The data will cease to be collected and available to the User after the end of the active paid subscription period in the tool.
- If the User decides to leave an active Subscription, the plan is automatically renewed in accordance with the chosen subscription plan and its Renewal period. This information is available to the User both in the process of configuring the Trial Period and in the Platform terms and conditions, which the User is obliged to read and accept during Registration and in User Account Settings.
Trial period and Subscription – Plan contents
During the Trial Period, the New User may test paid IQ Hashtags features for 7 days free of charge and analyze their account data, corresponding to the contents of the plans of Customers with active paid Subscriptions.
The paid plans in IQ Hashtags consist of features listed under the Price List, which include the following:
- Search hashtags
- Hashtag performance
- Hashtag collections
- Profile analysis
- Reels metrics
- Banned hashtags
During the Trial Period, the User is not eligible to have the individual Instagram account audit performed that is available to paid Subscriptions Customers with an active paid Subscription using the PRO or ENTERPRISE plan.
No e-mail notification is sent either about the ending Trial Period or the approaching Subscription Renewal date.
IQ Hashtags account removal
Each User may submit a request to remove the account and its data from the platform by sending an email to email@example.com or via chat (the service is available to the Customers of the tool, i.e., people with an active paid Subscription).
In the content of the application, the User should include the necessary information, such as the e-mail address associated with the registered account, and if he is not sure which e-mail address he uses, he should attach Instagram profiles that he analyzes in his account to facilitate verification and finding his account in the system.
Before removing the account, Users with an active Trial Period or an active paid Subscription are required to cancel each of them in the Settings of their account.
It is not possible to remove an account with an active Subscription or an active Trial Period.
Removing the account during the prepaid period for the Subscription does not imply a refund for the unused time by the User.
Terms of refunds and complaints
The User is obliged to read the platform terms and conditions containing regulations for refunds and complaints when registering an account.
To submit a request for a refund, the User should contact the service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat and provide the necessary information about the account and subscription, as well as the reasons for which he expects a refund.
Monthly subscriptions – refunds
Monthly automatic Subscription Renewals that have not been canceled by the User during the active paid Subscription are not refundable.
Automatic Renewals are defined as any Subscription payment made after the first month or year, depending on a plan chosen by the User.
Trial period – refunds
The only exception to refunds for Monthly Subscriptions is during the Trial Period.
If, after the Trial Period, the User started a monthly, paid Subscription and then requested a refund up to 3 days after the payment was collected from his account, the refund will be accepted.
Application forms requested after 3 days of active subscription will not be considered except in exceptional circumstances.
In the case of an Annual Subscription started after the Trial Period, the return conditions are the same as the return conditions for Annual Subscriptions for other Customers, which you can read about below.
Annual subscriptions – refunds
We offer a full refund for the annual subscription for applications sent to us no later than 3 days from the date of payment and automatic invoice issuance in the case of automatic Subscription Renewals, as well as starting a new Subscription after the end of the Trial Period.
In the case of applications sent after 3 days of payment but within 14 days after the payment, we offer a partial refund for the remaining unused months of the Subscription.
The partial refund amount is calculated according to the formula: the amount charged for the annual subscription with a loyalty discount is reduced by the monthly value of the plan without the discount.
If you have encountered technical issues while using IQ Hashtags, you may be entitled to a refund.
The right to a refund and the amount will be determined individually after verification of the application.
Please send us a message with a description of the problem (email@example.com or via chat), and we will take appropriate action.
The following situations are not subject to return:
- Problems resulting from the temporary unavailability of META (Instagram) API, which may affect the downloading of the User’s account data.
- Problems resulting from the user’s actions that may prevent the downloading of the data and the use of the tool (including but not limited to disabling profile authorization via Facebook, removing the link between the Instagram profile and the Facebook page, disabling the professional account in the Instagram profile).
- Expired claims, i.e., claims that exceed the time specified in the Terms and Conditions in which we can accept your claims (go back to the Monthly Subscriptions and Annual Subscriptions section for more details).
- Other situations not described in the Terms and Conditions, which are not dependent on the website, e.g., downtime of servers (external provider).
Verification of applications and legal notes
Each disputed situation in connection with the complaint and refunds considered individually is subject to verification by the Support team each time based on:
- Platform terms and conditions and compliance of claims with respect to the contained records.
- Content of the User’s message.
- Logs of the User’s account on the platform and a record of his activity.
- Logs of payment systems for a given User used by IQ Hashtags – Stripe, Chargebee.
The User’s account logs contain accurate information about the dates and times of each login, visited tabs of the tool, buttons pressed and started, and unfinished processes, including the process of closing the active Subscription.
The law regulates the conditions of returns in force in the European Union and outside the EU:
- Global refunds policy: “(…) digital products can’t usually be returned, as they are downloadable, licensed, or accessed on a subscription basis.”
- European law and refunds policy: “online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance.”
Purchased digital products based on the Subscription billing model are not eligible for return within 14 days.
Starting to use the platform is tantamount to using the purchased product.
When resolving disputes, the individual legal provisions of the User’s country are not considered.
Invoices and confirmations
We do not issue manual invoices at the customer’s request.
IQ Hashtags invoices are issued automatically based on the customer’s company data entered.
Entering data for invoicing is mandatory for people who want to receive an invoice for their purchase.
In the case of New Users starting the Trial Period in the tool, the User is obliged to complete the data required to issue an invoice within 7 days from the start of the Trial Period in the Account Settings in the Subscription section.
Users for whom the Trial Period does not apply (who have used paid plans in the past and/or are renewing the Subscription) are required to fill in the data immediately in the process of making payment for the Subscription.
Customers who have not entered their company details within the specified time will receive an automatic invoice in the tool without their company details.
The automatic invoice is also a confirmation of purchase in the tool; no other confirmation is required.
Other situations will be considered individually after sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that the time from the payment to the application does not exceed 1 month.