Most often, the problem with an account’s data refreshing occurs when:
- you’ve changed your Instagram username (and the IQ Hashtags platform still tries to access the old one)
- your account’s size is too big for the IQ Hashtags plan you’ve chosen (pay attention to each plan’s size limits!)
- you’ve changed your account’s visibility settings on Instagram (age restrictions)
- you’ve set your Instagram account to private
- there are temporary issues with accessing Instagram API due to maintenance work and updates on Instagram itself
If your case is one of the described above – data will start refreshing again when the primary source of trouble is solved 🤗
If you still need our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat.
⭐️ We will get back to you shortly! ⭐️
Provide us with the information we need to be able to inspect (and solve!) your issue:
- an email address associated with your IQ Hashtags account
- and your Instagram username
🚨 Remember that data on free accounts is not refreshed. To refresh the data in the free account, you need to upgrade to the paid version of the tool.