Most often, the problem with account’s data refreshing occurs when:
- you’ve changed your Instagram username (and IQ Hashtags platform still tries to access the old one)
- your account’s size is too big for the IQ Hashtags plan you’ve chosen (pay attention to the size limits each plan has!)
- you’ve changed your account’s visibility settings on Instagram
- you’ve set your Instagram account to private
- there are temporary issues with accessing Instagram API due to maintenance work and updates on Instagram itself
If your case if one of the described above – data will start refreshing again when the main source of trouble is solved.
If you need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat.
We will get back to you shortly.
Provide us with the information we need to be able to inspect (and solve!) your issue:
- an email address associated with your IQ Hashtags account
- your Instagram username
Remember, data in free accounts is not refreshed. To refresh the data in your free account you need to upgrade to a paid version of the tool.