If you’re still encountering this issue, even after ensuring all the Facebook settings are set up correctly, there might still be a connection error on the Instagram side. In order to make sure that’s the root cause, follow the instruction below to relink your account:
- You’ll need to log in to your personal profile and redirect to your profile page by clicking on your profile picture. Once there, click the downward arrow icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the “Settings & privacy” option, followed by “Settings”.
- Once you’re in the “Settings” section, click on the “Security and Log in” option. Scroll down until you see the “Business Integrations” option on the left-hand side – click on it.
- Business integrations – this is where all third-party app permissions are located. Find the IQ Hashtags app on the list.
- Click “Disconnect” next to the IQ Hashtags Business Integration to delete your existing IQ Hashtags connection.
- It can take up to 30 minutes for Facebook to clear this connection (and its cache files).
- Reconnect your IQ Hashtags account and link your IQ Hashtags again by following this short guide: How to link your Instagram account to IQ Hashtags?
Once you have reconnected your account, IQ Hashtags can ensure proper connection of your Facebook and Instagram Business accounts within the platform.
Do you still need help? Contact our Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll find a solution.