Authorizing your IQ Hashtags account can be a bit confusing. We’ve made this step-by-step guide to make this process as easy as possible.
Before we explain the process, make sure to meet the following requirements:
- Instagram account switched to business or creator account – How to switch to a business/creator account.
- Instagram account linked to a Facebook business page. The authorization won’t work If your Instagram account is linked to your personal Facebook profile – How to link your Instagram account to a Facebook page.
- You need Facebook Access to the page with full or partial control in order to grant necessary permissions for the authorization to be completed – Learn more about the page access – Classic pages & New pages
- Logged into the Facebook account connected to the Instagram account you’re linking to IQ Hashtags.
[Find video instruction at the end of the page]
Go to your account Settings.
Click Authorize with Facebook button.
Continue with a personal Facebook account with access to the Facebook page linked to the Instagram account you wish to register with IQ Hashtags. You need Facebook Access to the page with full or partial control.
Click Continue as… or log into another Facebook account by clicking Log into another account.
Select the Instagram account you wish to register with IQ Hashtags and click Next.
Select the Facebook page linked to the Instagram account you chose in the previous step and click Next.
Grant all the permissions listed in this window and click Done.
NOTE: If you’re unable to grant any of these permissions, ask a person with full control of the Facebook page to give you Facebook access with full or partial control. Learn how to do it here.
See more articles:
- After many trials, I still can’t properly link my IQ Hashtags account to my Instagram profile
- Why can’t you see the Instagram account you’d like to link to IQ Hashtags?
- How to fix permissions issues when linking to IQ Hashtags?