Don’t worry; we’re here to help. If you’re missing some analytics data, there are various reasons why this might be happening. For example, why might data be missing from your IQ Hashtags analytics?
1. Please ensure a stable Internet connection before launching the IQ Hashtags tool. Switching networks, changing, or temporarily dropping your network connection can interrupt the data-loading process.
2. Complete analytics data can take up to 48 hours to show up after connecting a new Instagram profile, refreshing your profile connection, or upgrading your plan.
3. Sometimes, missing data is related to limitations from Instagram. For example, if Instagram’s service goes down, data will be missing during the downtime.
4. Changing the status of your profile from public to private also affect data updates in your account, so remember that your profile must be public.
5. Disconnecting your profile from the Instagram website or disabling your Professional account on Instagram results in the affection of data updates, from which data deficiencies in your IQ Hashtags account may result. Therefore, ensure the connection is always active, and your profile has Professional account status (Business or Creator).
💡 If you still experience issues, don’t hesitate to reach out. Our IQ Hashtags support team will happily check this over for you.